Cindy Crawford Beauty Secrets, Cindy Crawford Beauty Tips

Posted on Monday, May 31, 2010 by ---- | 0 comments
Labels:

Cindy Crawford Beauty Secrets, Cindy Crawford Beauty Tips


Like a fine wine Supermodel Cindy Crawford keeps improving with age – in fact she appears to be ageless. Cindy talked to Allure magazine about the beauty tricks she uses to keep her skin and hair looking young.

How she cares for her skin:
I use a day cream with antioxidants and sunscreen, a night cream, and an eye cream. I do masks once a week, and I get microdermabrasion once a month. I’m pretty dilligent with microdermasion because I’ve noticed a big difference in the texture of my skin from it.

Cindy Crawford has a super beauty secret using MILK for her flawless skin. She doesn't drink it...she sprays her face with it! She combines milk and water and mists it on her face throughout the day. The lactic acid in milk is a known skin softener.

Cindy says, "When I put moisturizer on my face, I use a little extra so that I have enough to cover my hands. Most people don't start caring about the décolleté (neckline) until it's too late, but I'm religious about it."
As for her age, the model says she doesn't feel older unless she's dwelling on the number. "I just embrace where I am today. I think I look pretty good for 43," she tells the publication. "But I don't look the way I did when I was 23. … I've had two kids, and I'm 43, so leave me alone."

0 comments:

Post a Comment